Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's over..

I am no longer the person that always be there for you...
I am no longer the person that will help you ever again...
I am no longer the person that will follow you to eat supper...
I am no longer the person that will listen to your problem...
I am no longer the person that will call u up to work...
I am no longer the person that u think that would never betray you...
I am no longer the person that will care so much bout you...
I am no longer the person that i spend my time with...
I am no longer the person that snapping your photos...
I am no longer the person that singing songs with you...
I am no longer the person that i tell secrets and gossips to...

and finally...

I AM NO LONGER THE PERSON THAT USE TO LOVE YOU...

You can say what ever you want to others..
You can say i let you feel betrayed..i don't care..
You can say i hurt you very bad...i don't care..
You can say how hard and sincere you find that "stuff"...i don't care..
You can say how bad you can't repay everything...i don't care..
You can say how much i have change...i don't care..
You can say how mean i am to you...i don't care..
You can say how unappreciative am i...i don't care..

but one thing..

BEFORE YOU CAN SAY ABOUT ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOURSELF...

At least I still have true friends...do you??
At least I am in love with other which are much better than you...can you??
At least I have someone to share to if i have problems...did you??
At least I don't have to cry alone and no one give a DAMN...aren't you??

but one good thing...

AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO SAD AND CRY BECAUSE OF YOU...THANK YOU!!

O.V.V.S stay away from my life and don't try to influence people who close to me and try to get sympathy from them..BULLSHIT...you have try hard enough to convince me that you are still the good one?? Sorry, your time is just way to over for me... I am really happy enough to have my "ROTI" with me...

2 comments:

Zh!e3 said...

够绝!!!relax...but will support u...^o^

Raffella said...

hey ck..im so so proud of u 2 get over this person.

ur gonna do well in the future.

o.v.v.s is just something along the way in ur life and finally u know what it meant 2 u.

roti is also a part of ur life journey.it is not the future u have 2 wry abt.

the thing dat reali matters is rite now.have as much fun as u can nw n dun wry abt the future bcoz there is alot more things gona pass by in ur life that u will never expect.

stop worrying all the time.

be strong n be happy okay!

dun be a love suicider =)

-RAFF-