Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moment of Truth

Hmmxzz...seems like i gotta stop eatin' bread for like few days...and then weeks.
When can i buy my bread back??

Infect i gotta fear on myself....few weeks left for me...
I so gonna miss my island...my friends...my family...
I really gonna miss u guys...
NO matter where i'll be u guys will always be on my mind...
Park, Kazk, Kimichii(the supermodelz and the spend the most time with since high school)
Raff (the Bl@ir tht alwiz be there when i needed)
Arthit ( the genius and my proud BFF alwiz)
Mei (the caring sis of mine n S.H.E. fans 4eva)
Nady (the cutest but the loudest one)
Zhi Ee(the last innocent gurl in town n another S.H.E. fans 4eva)
Thanusha (the sweet indian lady and future success psycho-logist)
Michelle (the closest from enemy to friend buddy..bitchelle!!)
Kartygan (my brother i found after 20 years..humphrey forever)
Mugesh (my 'HEAD' n the 'Newbie' in my life)
and others...
oh yea Nathan (donkey...)"dunnit la..gonna see u soon too...haha
Thank to all of you..all this while share the tears n joy with me...i so so gonna miss u guys....

I may look normal..but i kindda fear on leaving...
is like u loose so many thing in one freaking day..

Leaving TGIF is also a huge step for me...
A place currently i work the longest time...
I may look like wanna leave the place A.S.A.P.
but actually i really gonna miss this place...
this is where i met alot of great peoples...
this is where i grow up and gain experience...
this is where i learn bout humanity...
it may have good and bad memory in it..
but no matter what..i still gonna miss this place...
at least i was something rather than nothing inside there...

Finally....
27 days left...is not long is not short...
let the time pass n we will see..i just gonna treasured every moment...

-XOXO-
j.Humphrey

#PS: Mr Rossi: i think u may be reading my blog...words that i wana say it to u...
Sir, you may be thought i hate you or what, yea i do sometime i hate u like damn much when arguing with you...cuz juz feel like u never listen to what people say..but there also times that enjoy hanging with you like "talk slowly" and others... i know there is how things happen in working place.. Anyway best of luck sir...thx for meeting u..

6 comments:

Zh!e3 said...

Great post...will miss u damn much! but hope still will hv contact^^ better don 4get me...n hope can c u in survivor reality show in tv!!!hahahaa...sure u gt a place in top3!!!!muahahahaha~~
goodluck dear fren! counting down too T.T

Raffella said...

time 2 move on buddy~
greater things will happen 2 u in the future..yes u will feel sad, but i will always support u no matter where u r!
im gona miss u so much~
luv ya!! bff 4ever!

jiunmei said...

aww.. when are you leaving again? exact date please...

I'm coming back on the 29th June :( don't tell me I won't be able to see you before you leave ;{

Zh!e3 said...

Jiun: rmb VISIT us!!!! i miss u damn much too~~ NANDOS DATE!!! WOW^^

KazkiBear said...

our sweet,hot sexy n messy memories wil alwaz tagged in everyone's heart..including u n me..love ya..Xoxo..(hugging u tightli)

Mitch Tay said...

its me and i m here again since i left.....dunno and not sure when d..
its kinda sad when heard that u gona go and grap ur ticket to future..anyway..good luck and all the best ahead..
dont forget..we are forever s.....s
and supermodel...always~haha