Monday, November 3, 2008

First step to this world...




Finally i have my own blog today (03 November 2008) and is born at around 6 p.m. like this....
Before this i been hearing my friends talking about their blog and i see how they put effort to make their blog as interesting as they can and also as famous it can be....

At first blogging was not my choice...becuz i feel like it was wasting of time n kindda boring....
but since friends around me keep talking of it , i getting more n more interesting...this is why today it has been born...
Finally, i hope days come bloggers and viewers can come to my page and leave their comment and share opinions on my up coming posts...


4 comments:

刘峻佑 said...

So i'm d 1st 1 to leave u dis comment..
i noe ar..
ha...
welcum to join us lo..

seazpark said...

cc没有华文输入法吗?
小心被抓包哦,要变明永2?

KazkiBear said...

等你有了新电脑后就得常常update咯

LoOk said...

佑> yea...i noe u noe ar..
tq har...

park>有啊,好下次就有中文来写,这次的应该没事吧!!

kazkib> 好的好的,尽力而为。。